its pupils an excellent all round education' OFSTED
Safeguarding at Dimple Well Infant School and Nursery
At Dimple Well School the safeguarding and well-being of all our children is paramount. Our safeguarding policies and procedures ensure that all the children are safe, happy and healthy.
School policies are in place to ensure that there is a consistent approach throughout the school and that they are followed by staff, governors, volunteers and visitors.
There are many policies in place to safeguard our children and they include:
- Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy
- Attendance Policy
- Behaviour Policy
- Health and Safety Policy
- E-Safety Policy
- Acceptable Use of ICT Policy
- Safer Recruitment and selection Policy
- Complaints Policy
Many of these can be found on the school’s website Policy page, or alternatively, ask the school for a copy.
- Designated Officer – Mrs Williams
- Deputy Designated Officer– Mrs Dilworth
- Designated Governors – Mrs Vincent
- Social Care Direct – 0345 850 3503
- Child Line – 0800 1111